Easy Instructions after you place your order:
- Read the ccb manual for a minimum of 16 hours and no less than 68 1/2 minutes on each of the 14 chapters (even if you are a fast reader).
- Fill out our online 16 hour course completion form stating you in promise to have spent a minimum of 16 hours reading the manual.
- Optionally, you may use our ccb approved 75 online bonus practice questions (unlimited access).
- After submitting the 16 hour online completion form you will receive an email confirmation from PSI (the nationwide testing center that the CCB requires you to use) and then you may schedule with PSI to go sit for the final open book exam.
- After you take the final open book exam the testing center will hand you a piece of paper that says you passed the test. You will simply include that piece of paper with your CCB Contractor Application.